Sauteed potatoes with kale recipe
Sauteed potatoes with kale recipe- This is a super simple 3 ingredient recipe using loads of garlic, potatoes and Kale, with immense flavour and of course absolutely healthy.
Do you find yourself out of ideas of how to use Kale in indian meals.This simple and super quick kale recipe with flavour of garlic is my go to, when i want to add fresh greens to my family dinner, without having them fuss about having some gorgeous greens !
How i use Kale 🥬 ?
I have used kale in salads,smoothies, stir fry and even kale chips (baked in oven), but i could never make my family eat kale , other than disguising it in spinach dal, and that works too.
Potatoes with Kale recipe📝
Now this recipe is a simpler version and something that can even be used next day in your toast fillings, and an easier option for kids who do not prefer dal, but love potatoes.
If you try this and like this recipe, please rate it by clicking the stars below. And don’t forget to like , share the recipe and tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #frombowltosoul_ and #frombowltosoul . Please Comment below for any queries, suggestions and ideas .I would love to hear from you.
Recent recipes on the blog
- Bhindi Masala / Okra Masala Recipe
- Rose and cardamom infused hot chocolate recipe
- Gajrela recipe | gajar ka halwa | Carrot pudding recipe
- Quick tuna tacos with creamy mayonnaise dressing
- Super simple chocolate discs recipe
Join the “From bowl to soul” mailing list to hear more from us. Sign up here 👇
Check out the quick video for the Sauteed Potatoes with Kale recipe here 👇👇
Sauteed Potato and Kale recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil oil/ ghee/ any oil of your choice
- 6-8 cloves garlic chopped
- 2-3 green chillies long slit (optional)
- 2 medium potatoes cut in cubes
- 2 cups kale chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder / paprika
- Heat oil
- Add chopped garlic cloves, and saute for a minute
- Add Slit green chillies, and fry for a minute
- Add potato cubes. Mix everything well. Cover and cook on slow heat for 7-8 minutes, till potatoes are half done.
- Add chopped kale leaves, salt, turmeric and chilli powder.Mix well , cover and cook for another 7-8 minutes, till potatoes are done.
- Uncover and cook on high for 2 minutes , so that any water from the steam dries and the veggies are cooked nicely.
- Serve hot with chapatis, paranthas, or rice. It is lovely with a side of naan bread and curry.